Tuesday, February 1, 2022

BIG NEWS: WSoM moving to remote lessons only in Feb...

 ...unless you live in Ajijic, Mexico!  :)


That's right: Jeffree and his wife Kelli are relocating to Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico in February, to be with family and enjoy the wondrous climate and culture there.

I'm sad to be closing the Washougal School of Music studio, which has -- thanks to you all -- been the most rewarding and successful of my ventures. I'm very proud of all of you and all that we've achieved working together in person!

However, this doesn't necessarily mean goodbye: I plan to continue offering remote lessons. For those of you currently taking lessons via Zoom, very little would change! The internet is as good or better down there. I'm taking Feb. off for the move and to get situated, but I expect to be up and running by March.

For those seeking other teachers, I will work on recommendations for you. There are a few teachers/schools in the area, but I'm not familiar with their services; I'm thinking of conferring with them.

I'm certain that music will be a source of joy and other rewards for you, in return for all your efforts & dedication.

Thanks again to you all!  

Para la musica,
Jeffree
Washougal School of Music

No comments:

Post a Comment